Friday, January 18, 2008

My new best friend

Oh what would I do without you, GPS. You help me find the grocery store, the post office, and all the various places I need to drop off job applications. I've been pretty busy for someone without a job, but most of it is just, buy a refrigerator, buy groceries, mail wedding announcements and thank you cards, clean clean clean. Our house looks great, David's busy with 15 graduate hours, and my full time job is finding a job. Basically, I'm a housewife. Tomorrow we're throwing a bbq at our new house and I'm making food, very domestic.

Rocky has taken to pooping in the far room every day, this must be stopped.

I got on David's sweet health insurance so I don't have to order sketch antibiotics from Thailand. Hurray for being a spouse.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Spann said...

VERY domestic of you, my darling. I love it. ;) Soon you get to cook for ME at your new casa, ha ha ha!