Thursday, February 01, 2007

Snow Day.......I guess

This is how it looks outside my house on the "snow day"


Well it snowed less than 1 inch in Little Rock last night, but for some reason school is cancelled. I'm not complaining, it's just that I didn't have class today anyway, so all the work I was supposed to be doing today, I'm still supposed to be doing. It's also funny that all of the snow has already disappeared. It did free up my teacher friends for fun at Jamie's house, which was well worth the cold.

You know that Allstate commercial about multitasking? Mr. puts on his pants while driving? I'm miss flosses her teeth in the car. It's my worst habit, by far.

Ben Nichols and Cory Brannan are delighting not-so-snowbound Little Rock with their presence this evening. Hallelujah. It's also supposed to snow more tomorrow. Maybe I'll break a piece of furniture and use it as a sled. My dad used to tie a car hood to the back of his truck and pull us on it. It was the most fun thing on earth. I really wish I could be doing that right now.

My niece is trying to come into the world a little too soon. PJ is due April 1st, but she's already having contractions. It's not that great out here, stay in as long as you can, although I will definitely spoil the crap out of you.

I now have to get back to reading financial management and listening to Bonnie Raitt's "I can't make you love me" on repeat. Peace

1 comment:

Elizabeth Spann said...

What in the WORLD is that picture of you and me?? Worst.ever.