Monday, February 26, 2007

Into the woods


This weekend was full of wonderful outdoor adventure. I woke up Saturday and realized I needed to buy raingear for Nepal (because it will be the rainy season) and because it was currently raining. I got some good waterproof boots and a good raincoat and headed up to Pinnacle mountain to go for a hike. To sum it all up, Rocky ran off, and then David ran off looking for him, and then I ended up alone in the woods during the rapidly approaching night. Rocky came back, but David was still gone. After it was completely dark and I decided to turn back, I heard David clapping for Rocky in the woods. We were out there so late that we were late for Trevor's birthday party. By the time we got there, there was still fun to be had. Overall, the weekend was great. I'm spending a lot of my week in Forrest City, but if YOU are in town, the president of the motion picture association is speaking at the Clinton School on Tuesday night at 6pm. On Thursday, a man from Murphy Oil is talking about the scholarships they are giving to all highschool graduates in El Dorado. For more information on our speakers, you can go here: http://www.clintonschoolresearch.com

P.S. bravo Jennifer Hudson. She was amazing in Dreamgirls and last night.

5 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

I'm glad Rocky (and David) is safe and sound!

Leah Billings said...

It was good to see you guys!

Elizabeth Spann said...

I watched "All the Real Girls" last night, and I loved it.

Chandle said...

its sooooo good. I'm glad you liked it

Leah Billings said...

Hey, that's crazy! We watched it on Friday night. It IS very good. Thanks for the recommendation