Monday, January 29, 2007

What's New?

When did I become the kind of girl that likes to wear heels? I think I'm being molded to become some non-profit public service mogul. I have also become the kind of girl who doesn't mind white dog hair all over every coat she owns because it means Rocky has jumped all over her in loving adoration every time she comes home. I've been thinking about college lately, and I miss it. I know that we've grown up now, and we can't go lay on the grass at toadsuck and talk about boys, or run into the Donaghey house with pantyhose on our heads and steal Blue's chess game, or go to a safari/rockstar/halloween/Elvis has left the building party every week and once again proclaim that "THAT was the best party we've ever had." Even though those times are over, I did see 6 retired women do a cheerleading dance to Little John as the Nets' senior dance team on Good Morning America today, so...good times can be in our future.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Oohh, Blue was so pissed that we took his chess game! We had to go hide at V's house. :)
Those were the good ol' days. Good times are still yet to be had! Don't wear heels, crazy. Hee hee.

Leah Billings said...

Your reminiscing has made me sad that those days are over. Tear!

Anonymous said...

Moopygall Andrew Luck Womens Jersey Adam Vinatieri Jersey Andrew Luck authentic jersey Dientwicilt