Thursday, April 06, 2006

What do I want to be when I grow up?

So I'm just gonna put it out there. I did not get into the
Clinton School, and it's the only school I applied to so grad. school is out next year. In light of this news, I can't seem to decide what to do with my life. Stephanie wants to start a shed building business called, "shed a little light." Kat wants to start a landscaping company called "WEed love to." I think I should be a plus-size model/ food critic cause I'm pretty and I have a blog. Give me your insights.

p.s. the other day Nick threw a roast beef sandwich and it his Steph in the face. Now that's funny. Also, I sat down on the sidewalk only to feel a sharp pain. I then realize I literally have ants in my pants and I start to dance.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember when we went to some Halloween party and you where dresses up as Margo and I think I was James Dean. Anyway I believe we where broken up at the time. You got drunk, and sad. That night I walked you home. We haled hands almost the whole way. I loved that house, my big room our own world with no onr but us. We would fall asleep with one of use holding the others belly. Remember that night I was James Dean.

Elizabeth Spann said...

You were a princess, or a gypsy. Whatever, I was James Dean...

Anonymous said...

Yeah don,t let chandle know but I have a huge crush on her

Leah Billings said...

You're too cool for that stodgy Clinton School full of old people anyway. Whatever you decide to do, you need to come back and do it in Arkansas! We miss you!

Chandle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chandle said...

I am too cool, I miss you too, I know you have a crush on me; I have a crush on you too.

Anonymous said...

chandle - *@#$*^# the clinton school - they don't realized what they lost out on. and i've heard a rumor that david has a crush on you.