Monday, April 10, 2006

A very long engagement



So yesterday, David called. He said he had a suit on, a haircut, and a cheap ring in his pocket and he couldn't wait 5 more days to ask me to be his wife. That I was the best woman he's ever known, or ever would, and that he didn't want to live this life if I wasn't in it. I think I finally realized that we love each other a lot, and that we might actually be able to make this work, despite being apart for a whole year. It took awhile, and it wasn't expected, but I guess we're getting married. That's all I know, not when or where or how, just that eventually, it's happening. It's been a weird week in New Orleans and Baton Rouge, but it ended on a pretty good note.

6 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Yeah for Chandle and David! Love you!!

Leah Billings said...

Yahoo! It's been a day and a half since you called me and I'm still so excited. Congrats to the max!!

Unknown said...

yahoo!

katandkarl said...

congrats!

the gloria family said...

congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congradulations!