Sunday, March 05, 2006

Wink, Wink, Nudge Nudge



"Hey, Chandle, why haven't you posted in awhile?" Well my friend, that is because this week has been a week of watching movies that aren't good (deep end of the ocean, lords of dogtown, the dreamers), ridiculing American Idol contestants (thank God Brenna is gone, I hate her, and what is with all of the guys teeth, I think they should combine extreme makeover with Idol just to make it more interesting!) transferring music to my MP3 player, taking naps, wondering what I am going to do after AmeriCorps since I left my house, my job, and have no idea if I'm going to grad school, and, oh yeah, we worked for a non-profit that helps ex-cons learn how to start a fashion design business. It is now time to post completely irrelevant pictures, like the one of Jed above (winking ;), wish Grey's anatomy were on and not the Oscars, and pack for 4 months in a 2ft by 1 ft red pack. How does one do such a thing? Maybe some of the ex-cons can send me some new clothes. My life is boring for today, tomorrow I'll be on the road, and I'll be a carnie at tent city by Friday. Hope to talk to you then.
P.S. my parents and Christy and Ash are coming to see me on the 19th and 20th. I wish PJ and Jed could come to, but I understand not wanting to visit my primitive living conditions. Love you all!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Leah Billings said...

I don't usually watch American Idol, but I saw an episode earlier this season and fell in love with Taylor Hicks. I've been keeping tabs ever since. I'm glad you'll have some friendly faces visiting you!

Elizabeth Spann said...

The Lords of Dogtown is GOOD. Represent. I loved it. American Idol is good. Grey's Anatomy is better. :) Jed is cute. I miss my Chandle. Have fun living in a tent. Keep in touch because I love you.