Saturday, March 25, 2006

Team 5 in a nutshell.......help I'm in a nutshell


A few notes about team schfifty five (go to ebaums world and watch the schfifty five flash animation). Kat is lazy, see above picture. Resses pie has 400 calories. You can never get tired of chick-fil-a sandwiches. Christina can make up songs about God to any song (The Lord is my Shepherd, to the tune of "I'm in love with a stripper, which is a song I cannot believe is on the radio in the first place) Don't let Leigh Ann take shotgun, Ben will throw a coke can and punch a port-a-potty. Don't take Nicole's Job (THANKS FOR PAINTING THE DOORS, GUYS!)Courtney doesn't exist because of calcium deposits in his ear from drinking too much milk. Nick is particuarly fond of a little Bobby Brown song entitled "My Perogative". Baby sometimes gets "venee eyes" apparently this means she has no personality. Cameron is a 50-year-old redneck. I constantly refer to the Saved by the Bell scene involving Jesse addicted to Caffeine pills and NO ONE gets it. (I'm so excited, I'm so excited, I'm so so scared (clip is on collegehumor.com). Amar, we miss your undying cynicism. Have fun on team traitor.

1 comment: