Monday, March 13, 2006

And the award for stupid thing of the week goes to.....


So I'm taking a shower in the virtual port-a-potty when, OUT OF NOWHERE, a mosquito hawk comes flying towards my face. I happened to be shaving my legs, and in a moment of panic I swipe at it with my 3-bladed razor in my hand. Instead of knocking the mosquito hawk on it's butt, I take a CHUNK OF SKIN OUT OF MY ARM! Really, how stupid can I get.

Second funny story moment. Kat said she couldn't sleep the other night, and I was out cold. In my sleep I say "look it's a bean!" and then I say "And you're a citrus bean!" And Christina, who's sleeping in the cot next to me laughs and says "yeah." Pretty weird.

Third reason I'm kinda stupid. I paid 5.50 to see "The Hills Have Eyes" out of boredom. I ended up crying a little bit in absolute disgust and total horror. DO NOT waste your money, you'll make my stupid list.

My mom called me today to say that northwest Arkansas got hit by some bad tornadoes. My family is okay. Apparently 50 homes were destroyed. I wish I could go back home and help out there. Keep everyone there in your thoughts.
I am also convinced that the apocalypse is coming. Tornadoes, hurricanes, floods, Jennifer Aniston appearing on the cover of Good Housekeeping. Pretty soon giant locusts will be biting our heads off.

4 comments:

Leah Billings said...

That giant mosquito picture is making me nauseaous...I have bug phobia. I hate razor cuts...whether they are from shaving or trying to kill bugs!

Unknown said...

apocalypse...global warming...po-ta-to...po-tah-to...

that sucks pretty bad about the arm.

Elizabeth Spann said...

Ooooh Chandle, how I love thee. You're so freakin' funny. But MAN you talk a lot in your sleep! So do I. I also like to sit straight up in bed for no reason at all. And walk around a little bit. I'm scary.

Susan said...

$5.50....man, it's like $8.50 to go to the movies here!