Sunday, March 12, 2006

Peelander Z



Things here are pretty good. Yesterday my team and some volunteers started with a cement slab, and ended with the entire frame of a house. It was amazing. We did all get killer farmer's tans though. Last night some of us went to a free punk show close to Bourbon St. The band is Peelander Z, they hail from Japan and sing songs such as "Medium Rare". Human bowling occurs at the end of the show and audience participation is encouraged. I had a really good time.

Since my team is driving to Baton Rouge every day for work, NCCC is trying to move our housing to Baton Rouge. Probably in the very near future. Not soon enough for me to see Lucero on Tuesday, and not late enough for my family to stay in New Orleans. I'm pretty much done being flexible; I'm one big apathetic wet noodle.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Awww... man! I was thinking about coming down there for break. MAYBE. Hmmm... that messes it all up! Love you still.