Friday, October 26, 2007

It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown





I know, I've been MIA for the last week. I've been running around all over the place trying to get my life organized. David and I are trying to find a house with a yard for the dogs; I'm trying to find a job, and we're both trying to make it through the rest of the semester. I had to take a test yesterday to apply for state jobs, so good thing that's out of the way. I'm in Baton Rouge and going to an art opening tonight. I've been looking for jobs all day and I'm pooped. Here's some pictures from pumpkin carving last week, and David, eating 3 chimichangas for breakfast.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Spann said...

I just gagged a little with that whole chimi thing. ;)
Gooooood pumpkins. I'm doing mine tonight, dang it. It's late!!