Thursday, October 11, 2007

It was a very good week



  1. Fall is in the air
  2. Nasacourt AQ is over the counter in Canada and 100 bucks cheaper
  3. David is coming to town this weekend
  4. Boomer is tapeworm free (just like his owner)
  5. I finished my paper 5 days early
  6. I finished my reading 5 days early
  7. I have entered 40 usable surveys
  8. the Office is on tonight
  9. I got a haircut and dropped the pounds, I'm sorry that I got fat, I will slim down
  10. Netflix is coming in the mail
  11. The state fair starts tomorrow
  12. I have free time to make a kick-a She-ra costume with fabric paint and a tube top!
  13. I graduate in approximately 2 months!

2 comments:

Leah Billings said...

Sounds like you are ahead of the game. Way to go!

Elizabeth Spann said...

The Ghetto Martha Stewart has made a tremendous comeback.
I wish you were going to be in LR for Halloween. DANG you David for always stealing my Chandle. ;)
Ha ha. Kidding.