Tuesday, October 09, 2007

All that "not eating cheesecake" pays off


Since May, I've lost 16 pounds. As of today, I weigh what I weighed in undergrad! I would like to celebrate this with an entire lemon meringue pie (you know you want one since you watched desperate housewives), but instead, I am going to Emily to get a shiny new haircut. My last haircut cost 1 dollar in Nepal, and turned out suspiciously choppy. Before my haircut, I will engage in the procrastination levels, and work out and finish my paper.

Tomorrow it will actually be autumn, not pseudo-autumn. Life is good. Break out the jackets and boots, cause I'm gonna look good in 'em.

4 comments:

Leah Billings said...

Good for you little lady!

melissa said...

big congrats!!! i wish i was so dedicated. : )

katandkarl said...

woo hoo. rockin' - nice work.

Elizabeth Spann said...

Good job Miss Chandle!