Thursday, October 18, 2007

Heroes Fest 2007


I am totally addicted to Heroes. David lent me the dvds and, when I'm not at work, I just sit in front of the TV or work out and watch Heroes. I also get to enter 7 years of California county level birth data (number and rate) for teenagers. Believe me, it takes a long time. I've been working on it for 2 days and have 3 1/2 years done. It's kinda mind numbing. I've already clocked 200 hours for my capstone. I'm kinda waiting for those last few surveys to trickle in, and when they do, I can finish it all up. I'm going to Baton Rouge next week to take "the Professional Entry Test" to give me the ability to apply for a job with the government of Louisiana. While watching ridiculous amounts of TV I had a chance to make my She-ra costume and b/c most of you won't get to see me next weekend, here it is. Enjoy. By the power of Greyskull!

6 comments:

Leah Billings said...

That is fantastic! Nice work. Very authentic.

melissa said...

holy crap that costume is AMAZING! my sister is equally obsessed with heroes. i guess maybe i should catch up on the dvds and see what all the fuss is about... : )

katandkarl said...

princess of power!!!

Elizabeth Spann said...

You've outdone yourself, Ghetto Martha Stewart. Incredible.

kristen said...

love the costume! i also have an addiction to heroes! what a great show.

Anonymous said...

I love it
never to old....
christina munoz