Monday, August 14, 2006

Petit Jean




I'm back in Little Rock and have already started Camp Clinton. The fish fry went great Friday and everyone in my class is nice and amazing. It's going to be so wonderful to bounce ideas off each other. We are staying at the Winthrop Rockefeller Center at Petit Jean. It is so beautiful up here. I think it would be a perfect place for the wedding. It would be a great place to come and stay for a weekend too. I have a room all to myself, and new laptop, and people keep providing me with massive amounts of food, beer and wine. It's pretty much the best orientation EVER! We are heading over to the Heifer Ranch tomorrow to do a ropes course. That should be interesting. I know this post is particularly boring, so I'll tell you something cool. One of my classmates, Dustin, was struck, in the face, by lighting which then also struck his dad in the face, and both of them were totally fine, besides the obvious shock of being struck in the face with lightning. On that note, here are some pictures of my fabulous room and new school-computer Which I must say could never be even close to as amazing as the computer my parents got me for Christmas. I love you Mom and Dad!!!!!!!!!:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i hope the ropes course was fun. probably would have been more fun if they hadn't taken the coordinator position away from trevor seth...what? we're not bitter. really, though, which elements did you guys get to do? (actually, i think you're probably just about to start as i write this excessively long comment). glad you're having fun.

Leah Billings said...

And it begins. I start my orientation on Thursday. Good luck to both of us over the next year. Glad things are going well for you so far.

Elizabeth Spann said...

Sigh.... it's wonderful. Proud of my Chandle.