Friday, August 18, 2006

Chandle has left her social life


Remember those days where I could blog 2 sometimes 3 times a week. I'm afraid those might be over. I've been exceedingly busy with school, and I haven't even officially started yet. Working out is the only thing that seems to keep me sane and that takes up the other hour I have in the day. The school is wonderful and I really enjoy my classmates. I'm going to be spoiled rotten with seminars and education. I will not be spoiled with free-time. It's probably a good thing David is gone, I might drive him nuts. Soon enough, things will settle down and I'll get moved and figure out how to manage this workload. I wish I had some pictures. My parents are coming down to help me move this weekend, so maybe I can catch up. Hope your lives are as exciting (and not as insane) as mine!

5 comments:

Leah Billings said...

Come Tuesday I'll be feeling your pain. Good luck with the time management. I know I'm gonna need it.

Anonymous said...

Blogs entries:
1.Monday, August 14, 2006
Petit Jean
2.Friday, August 18, 2006
Chandle has left her social life
First sentence of #2
Remember those days where I could blog 2 sometimes 3 times a week. I'm afraid those might be over.
Notice dates.
I'm just saying.

Elizabeth Spann said...

Isn't he clever?

Unknown said...

just don't forget to take time for yourself...no matter what. otherwise, you'll be practically useless. in social work, it's actually kind of part of the code of ethics. plenty of self-care = longer time before burnout (and i'm sure public policy can probably be a high-burnout career path as well).

Chandle said...

Ha Ha Jeremy. Thanks for the advice, Brooke.