Thursday, August 11, 2005


So I've never bolgged before, but here's a start. I just got back from Jamacia with my family. We had a good time. But, as you all know my family is crazy. My father was refusing to put on sunscreen. I warned him of the increasing danger of the hole in the ozone layer and skin cancer. He replied "Oh, there's no hole in the ozone layer, people who believe in the hole in the ozone layer believe in evolution." I was taken aback. How could my father not "believe" in these scientific facts. He was referring to them as if they were the Easter bunny or fairies. I responded" Evolution happens everyday, Dad." He then turned to my mother, placed his hand over his mouth and with a sneer, loudly whispered "evolution freak."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't you know that exposure to the Son may actually prevent burning? If you loved Jesus instead of evolution you would.