Monday, December 03, 2007

total chaos with a veil on top






Well, all I've managed to do the last two weeks is eat too much, work out too little, turn my room into a war zone, drive all over the south, fight with credit card companies and have a knock down drag out with the post office.

At Thanksgiving I left my wallet under the table in a bar, but I didn't know I left it at the bar, I was convinced it was stolen, so I canceled everything, only to find my wallet. Now I argue with the credit card companies about various problems. Also, the post office lost a very important package with a dress in it and now I have to pay a whole lot more for another one.

Despite all of this, I'm about to move in with the man I love, graduate with a Masters degree and have the job fairy leave a nice, pretty, perfect job under my pillow in exchange for the tooth I'm getting a new crown on tomorrow (wouldn't that be nice?).

Here's what you missed:
I went home
Ashur turned 6
Jed broke his finger
Isabella's a pro-crawler
I went to Baton Rouge
David and I are getting married

What, what's that you say, are you and David getting married?

Chandle and David, take two: January 4th, Las Vegas, Nevada, Red Rock canyon at 3pm, be here or be square (I'll post the video link a couple of days after) I promise, I'll post pictures. Don't worry, we'll have a little get together in Little Rock one of these days. We wanted it to be a surprise, but you know how good I am at surprises. We don't want a big to-do, we just want to get married.

P.S. that is NOT my dress, boo David's bridal, my dress is lost in the fourth dimension of the Dallas post office.


Anyway, I'm sorry I'm such a bad blogger. I promise, soon my life will be so exciting, you'll be checking my blog with baited breath.

30 comments:

Leah Billings said...

If this doesn't count as exciting I can't wait to see what you bring in the future!

Hooray for your good news! I wish you guys the best marriage ever (and one of the coolest weddings...Red Rock--what a neat idea).

Elizabeth Spann said...

Whoooooody whoooooo!

That means congratulations. :D Love you!!

melissa said...

hey! congratulations! i've been waiting for an update, and you sure delivered. : )

Christin said...

woo hoo!!! congratulations, chandle! can't wait to hear all about it.

Anonymous said...

Having a drink for you and david at 3pm on Jan 4th wishing the best for both of you.
Love christina in oregon

Anonymous said...

buy valium online no prescription cheap roche 10mg valium pakistan - valium what does it look like

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam diazepam 10 mg too much - diazepam withdrawal benzodiazepine

Anonymous said...

ativan online ativan addiction warning signs - come off 1mg lorazepam

Anonymous said...

valium diazepam diazepam 7.5 - where can i buy valium online usa

Anonymous said...

order xanax xanax bars order online - how does xanax xr 2mg work

Anonymous said...

ativan anxiety ativan withdrawal opiates - ativan withdrawal vertigo

Anonymous said...

diazepam 10mg diazepam dose cat - diazepam 10 mg ampullen

Anonymous said...

buy lorazepam online ativan and alcohol detoxification - ativan addiction forum

Anonymous said...

ativan price ativan uses side effects - ativan dosage for the elderly

Anonymous said...

ativan 2mg ativan overdose stories - ativan vs xanax anxiety

Anonymous said...

buy xanax online no prescription cheap xanax does it show on drug test' - buy xanax online forum

Anonymous said...

soma online soma drug effects - soma carisoprodol 350mg

Anonymous said...

order carisoprodol online order soma online texas - order soma online to texas

Anonymous said...

buy soma buy soma online overnight delivery - somanabolic muscle maximizer for women

Anonymous said...

buy carisoprodol online there drug test soma - buy soma underwear

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online ambien for sale online cheap - cut 10mg ambien in half

Anonymous said...

no prescription:valium valium price philippines - what is generic valium

Anonymous said...

Gucci Handbags online 90052 Hermes Outlet 957586 christian louboutin outlet 704269 http://cheapburberrybagsoutlet.cabanova.com/

Anonymous said...

Gucci Handbags 772151 Louis Vuitton Bags 380511 Hermes Birkin sale 979024 http://discountlouisvuittonbags.cabanova.com/

Anonymous said...

christian louboutin outlet store 573076 christian louboutin outlet store 862195 Chanel Bags outlet 315081 http://hermesbagsoutletsale.cabanova.com/

Anonymous said...

Cheap Burberry Bags 263239 cheap christian louboutin 513346 Gucci Handbags online 641046 http://chaneloutletonline.cabanova.com/

Anonymous said...

Burberry Bags online 993535 Louis Vuitton Handbags 775151 Cheap Burberry Bags 782724 http://hermesbagsoutletsale.cabanova.com/

Anonymous said...

christian louboutin outlet online 295957 Gucci Outlet 59093 Hermes Bags on sale 969521 http://discountlouisvuittonbags.cabanova.com/

Anonymous said...

Gucci Bags 898139 cheap christian louboutin shoes 795780 Hermes Mens Belt 534834 http://cloutlets.webs.com/

Anonymous said...

Louis Vuitton Bags outlet 327016 Burberry Outlet 876996 Hermes Outlet 488374 http://chanelhandbagsonsale.cabanova.com/