Saturday, December 22, 2007

I graduated!






I actually did it, I have a Master's degree. I also made a 4.0 this semester, which is great. My parent's got me a GPS that can download celebrity voices which has already provided hours of fun. We had a blast at Sticky Fingers the night of graduation, but after that, it was moving time. The day we left for Baton Rouge, David threw his back out trying to pick up a TV, so most of the heavy lifting was up to me. There isn't internet at our new house yet ( or a fridge) so that's my excuse for not posting. I believe this might be the busiest month of my entire life. I'm going home tomorrow and headed to Vegas on the 28th. If you want to watch the wedding video, it will be posted here by Saturday, January 5th at 3:30pm.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Eeeeeek! I can't wait to see it!!!! Love you guys... Drive carefully.