Saturday, December 29, 2007

That much further west










Christmas was great. I had a lot of fun with my family. Christy turned 22, and Isabella can stand up on her own. David came to Siloam long enough for us both to catch the same cold and head out west. It turns out it is actually about 7 degrees in New Mexico, so we stayed in a cheap motel instead of the back of the truck. I know, we've both gotten old. We ate dinner tonight in Durango, and headed on to Mesa Verde. Tomorrow we're visiting the park and headed to Canyonlands and in 6 short days we'll be married! I have pretty pictures of the snow, but they are stuck on David's camera because we forgot the cord, but I assure you, there's A LOT of snow.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Yay it's so good to hear from you!! Glad you guys are having fun! We want to hear all about it and see millions of pictures when you can. Can't wait!
Happy birthday to Christy! That cake is so pretty. ;)