Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Here I am with my friend Bill



I have been so busy. I barely have time to write this between class and listening to James Joseph the former ambassador to South Africa. I went to St Francis county yesterday. It was a 14 hour bus drive: TOO LONG. It was nice. I'm glad we went. The delta is a completely different world, and I really haven't spent any time there. I worked at Francis Allen today and had a blast. I have a huge paper due Friday, but after that I need a drink, so we should go out. Please forgive my inadequate blogging. Gator popped in the floor 3 times, that was the pinnacle of my week, that and talking to the head parks and rec guy in Little Rock about the Big Dam bridge, that's the real name.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

st. francis county = my roots. that's where my mom & fam grew up...i've actually still got quite a bit of (estranged) family there. how did it take 14 hours, did you guys visit ALL of the county?

the gloria family said...

what up with the guy in the front? i laughed and laughed at his pose. didn't that girl next to you go to mount? have we talked about this already? good to hear from you. it has been a long time. oh, and i heart billy boy.

Chandle said...

Yeah, that's Christin Harper, she went to mount. They posed us, it's not his fault. We went to the WHOLE county. I mean Hughes, Widener, Forest City, you name it, we went there.

Elizabeth Spann said...

Sooooo jealous. You're the coolest. You should run away with him and have liberal Democratic babies. Sorry, David. Just kidding. PS, you said Gator "popped." That made me laugh. :) LOVE YOU!

Leah Billings said...

Man could I use a drink on Friday night too. I feel like I have no life outside of studying. I totally know how you're feeling.