Monday, September 18, 2006

For your amusement



















































So my new, cool friend Jamie says that my blog has been ceasing to amuse her. So here are some things that I find very amusing:

Gator pooped on the floor last week and I took a couple pictures in an effort to embarrass him out of doing it again, as if dogs can be embarrassed, if they could, they probably wouldn't poop right in front of you. Anyway, if you want to see these monstrosities (which you probably do) click HERE FOR POOP, and Here for Gator feeling bad about it.

Last weekend the Clinton School students headed up to Fayetteville to do some really good work, like make a cheerleader pyramid and learn that Jason has a hidden talent better than any talent I could ever imagine. Watch the video

Katie and her eclectic magnets, esspecially the one with the baby orangutans in medical scrubs are hilarious.

Paul Hill and his super lunch box.

The terror level sign at the Flying J in Russelville.

A picture of Ashur holding Jed which is very similar to the Britney Spears almost dropping Sean Preston picture.

4 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

I think I speak for everyone when I say that's MUCH better. :)
Ummm who the heck is eddie?

Leah Billings said...

NO more poop on the blog! It was too gross. Blehh!

Chandle said...

I do not know eddie, but I'm sure he's a great guy.

Unknown said...

yo, i had a crazy dream about your wedding. you were having it at some house in conway, and elizabeth had decorated this one wall with pictures of friends with their names, but mine just said "meg's brooke." like i wasn't enough by myself, had to be tagged as someone else's. and you had sent me this weird link to someone being shot and the bullett kept doing these weird movements before hitting the person. and instead of marrying david, it was some guy from a bar with tattoos on his face. yikes. so frequently real life is way better than dreams.