Monday, December 05, 2005

You better watch out!


So I know this is awful, but I'm going to post it anyway. I was shopping with some friends and walking down the street yesterday when we notice a person we met on Disaster Relief. We yell his name and he turns around to reveal some stellar shades and one hell of a black eye, not to mention some scrapes and brusies on his face. "what happened?" we asked. Apparently he was walking down the street dressed as Santa when a car full of thugs stopped, and beat the crap out of him. Talk about Bah Humbug!!!!!! Merry Christmas Washington, DC.

4 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

That's crazy! Where in the world did you find that picture?? That's hilarious.

Leah Billings said...

That makes me sad.

Elizabeth Spann said...

I meant the picture. Not that the guy got beat up. THAT'S tragic. Just wanted to clear that up!

the gloria family said...

holy crap that is horrible.