Monday, December 12, 2005

What do you want for Christmas, enourmous girl?



So We had an ISP this weekend where Christina dressed up as Santa and people brought thier pets to take a picture with her. This raised money for the Humane society and provided me with endless hours of entertainment involving Christina getting clawed on the neck by crazy dogs and having her beard eaten by crazier ones. One particular dog a pug named "peanut" had on a jingle bell santa wreath. He ran in place as if on a treadmill and stuck his entire head into the plastic fishbowl that had doggie treats in it.. It was hilarious!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chandle! When are you coming back??? Try not to break too many people's legs that way.

Elizabeth Spann said...

That was funny. I guess since the dogs don't really request things for Christmas, it doesn't really matter that Santa is a woman. Those stupid dogs won't know the difference. I wish YOU had been Santa.

Leah Billings said...

I love dogs! They provide hours of humorous fun.

Chandle said...

Yeah dogs are stupid. I'll be in Siloam the 21. I'll might come to rock town before then but I'll for sure be there by the 27th. I do break legs

Elizabeth Spann said...

Coooooome hooooooooooome! I'm the ghost of Christmas in Siloam Springs!! Ooooooh!