Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Belated Baby Blog





I know I said I would update every Sunday, but I got to caught up with work. School is super busy right now with the end of the 9 weeks, IEP-bonanza, summer school determination etc. David has also been burning the midnight oil on his thesis show. My sister delivered her beautiful baby girl Joanna Namoi on the 4th. She's a cutie with a Devor nose. Picture attached. Carpenter Baby news: official baby name Cannon Carpenter. Middle name is still up for grabs. My belly is HUGE, but if one more person asks if I'm having twins I will cry. (it doesn't take much though, I literally saw a picture of a puppy and cried, boo). I can feel him move every now and then, but it still just feels like popcorn popping. I'm still waiting for that Garrett Hartley kick. (Saints reference) From the looks of the sonogram it shouldn't be long. He's a busy body and a heavyweight.

3 comments:

katandkarl said...

you look great! and Joanna is a gorgeous little thing.

Unknown said...

I second that. You look fantastic! And you could always just tell people (if they're strangers you're never going to see) that you are, indeed, carrying twins. That way, instead of feeling like you will cry, you can be having a laugh at the idiots who don't know nothin bout birthin no babies.

Elizabeth Spann said...

You're gorgeous, my dahling!
And congrats to PJ and the whole Devor clan for another beautiful baby! ;) Can't wait to meet Joanna! Love you guys.