Wednesday, October 22, 2008

boo....Boo. ..BOo...BOO!







My mom and Christy came down this weekend. We celebrated mostly by playing rock band (thanks for the early Christmas present Mom and Dad) and making Christy's best ever, super secret Halloween costume. I promised I would not post pictures. We had an awesome time.

Also, on Sunday, I got to carve pumpkins with the printmakers. Mine is 4 ghosts in a choral group. Weird, but entertaining.

I was surprised today to learn that I was accepted into the adopt a teacher program I applied for a few months ago. I received a $450.00 gift card to Schoolaids, our school supply store. A big, huge, amazing thank you to the exchange club. My kids are excited about all of the stuff for our classroom. I'll take a picture of everything I got with the gift card. By the way, if you've never been to a school store, and you're a dork like me, you should definitely go. It's the most fun store ever!

P.S. a HUGE thank you to my mom, who, so far, has single handedly supplied virtually every cool thing I have in my classroom right now. The kids are obsessed with those wooden dinosaur bones and the leggos. You're awesome!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Hey jealousy! I want rock band REAL BAD. ;)
Glad you guys had fun. I am missing some Devors right about now (and Carpenters as well!).

katandkarl said...

can't wait to see you.