Sunday, August 17, 2008

from dawn til dusk








Sorry Sorry Sorry. I've been way to busy to post. I really hope that in a few weeks this work from 6am to 10pm thing is going to end. I'm worn out. My school ended up hiring another teacher so now my class is 4 students. We had one kid get socially promoted so there are 8 total. I took the older kids, because I'm good with them. I've been planning and trying to get organized constantly. Last week was open house. I had to be at school until 8pm and none of my parents could come. I was even on the committee! Regardless, I think my classroom is finally in good shape and my kids are going to start getting somewhere now that we've settled in. Here are some pictures of a bulletin board David helped me make and my classroom. I really like my job, and I think I'm good at it. I just have this little issue where I have a tendency to work too hard. I'd write more, but I need to go to sleep. Our air conditioner broke last night, so it's been a hot weekend.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Your elephant looks verrrry good, Chandle. ;) Those kids only get 10 minutes for recess? Geeeez. Well, you're doing an awesome job, friend. We're all proud! Keep truckin' till Christmas, then you can breathe. Hee, hee. (no really, it will be before then)