Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Will work for food




Well, last weekend Elizabeth and Jeremy came down for a visit and we had a blast and ate a lot of good Louisiana food. My interview went well last week, but I'm afraid the pay is too low, so I'm still looking diligently. I've applied to approximately 10 jobs this week, and have exhausted every single job search agent avaliable. When I'm done working at the flower shop, I'm putting on a suit and driving around my neighborhood to every single non-profit.


The work at the flower shop is fun. I get to read funny cards and smell roses all day. It's keeping me busy, but not too busy to cook. I made a really great quiche sunday and a tasty southwestern corn skillet dish yesterday. One things for sure, we are eating good, for now. David is lovin this whole married, wife cooking thing. I'm lovin finally having someone to cook for.


Here are three of my favorite flower arrangements people are ordering this Valentines day. I hope you get pretty flowers.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

It was so good visiting! You guys have a real good thing goin' on there. I miss when we lived together and cooked for each other all the time. ;) You'll get an awesome job very very soon, I just know it!!

melissa said...

ooh pretty flowers. happy valentine's day. :)