Sunday, April 01, 2007

Spring break is over :(

David bought an iMac yesterday. Here is a picture from the built in camera. It is really sweet with a 20 inch screen. I LOOOOVE it. Playing with it for awhile might even convert me over to the hip side.... the apple side. The mac boy is a lot cuter than the PC guy.
This week was nice. I got to forget that I'm a student and be an aunt, girlfriend and daughter. I must say, it was nice. I also got to play David's brother, Michael's Wii. I am down with the technology. I am also very bad at Wii boxing..... and probably real boxing. I leave for Nepal in 50 days. I did a little reading, and it turns out it will be the monsoon season the entire time I'm there. I need to remember to pack my "leech oil". Yes, I said leech oil.....yuck.

3 comments:

Leah Billings said...

This year seems to be the "year of iMacs. I know like a million people who have bought one.

Oh, and on the topic of leech oil...This week and last week we've had a parisitology unit in my microbiology class. Oh, the stories I could tell you.

thedavidcarpenter said...

please, don't

Elizabeth Spann said...

I'm sorry, does David have a blog....??