Friday, April 20, 2007

Hello, is it me you're looking for?


Okay, I know everyone is just dying to talk to me when I'm in Nepal (check out the zack morris). There is a 12 hour time difference, so remember, when it's 6pm here, It's 6am there. I have elected to buy a phone number for my computer. You can call this number and reach me where ever I am and you're cell phone will think it's calling a Northwest Arkansas number. My skype phone number is (479) 439-1519. It's active now. There is a small delay when I talk to you, but it cost $12 for 3 months unlimited, as opposed to $ 10 a minute in Nepal. You can reach me whenever I'm signed in. I also have voicemail. Also, if you want to see my smiling face, my skype account is chandle.devor. You can sign up (it's free) and talk computer to computer.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

That $10 a minute thing is ridulous. I shall be calling you in the great land of Nepal. Don't you worry about that. :)
Hope no boogers on the internet just took note of your phone number. Stalkers abound out there!

Leah Billings said...

Yea! Its good that you won't be totally disconnected from home.