Monday, November 07, 2005

ADIOS!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys. I'm really really really busy so I'll keep this short. I had a great time in NY visiting with David and his friends, Mark, Carlin, Erin, and Olivia. We saw a lot of art and a lot of runners (NY marathon was this weekend) and a lot of vegan food and homeless people. I'm posting pictures! I found out today, that tomorrow, I'm leaving for New Orleans. The area is without electricity, running water, internet, and has limited cell phone usage. I'm trying to get everything in order so I can leave for the airport at 4:30 am. I probably won't be able to post, and maybe not even call, but you're all in my thoughts. Hope everyone is well. I'll talk to you again soon!

2 comments:

Leah Billings said...

Didn't you just love New York?? It's looks like you had a fabulous time. Be safe in NOLA. I'll be thinking about you!

Elizabeth Spann said...

I miss you already.