Sunday, February 21, 2010

Baby resolution







I've decided that since we're preggers I should probably post some more stuff. I'm going to try and make a new post every Sunday, so keep your eyes open. You can watch the amazing growing belly (this week in David's safety glasses). Since my last post we've had snow, school cancellations and MARDI GRAS! I only had to go to work 3 days this week. We headed down to New Orleans, had a blast at Spanish Town and David set up his art show in Thibodaux. Here are pictures from our recent excursions.

On a baby note, we might find out the sex tomorrow. I have a doctors appointment with a new doctor and I'm not sure what that will entail, but I'll be 17 weeks on Tuesday, so maybe we'll find out. If not, we should know by Michael/Anna and Katie/Holt's weddings. Arkansas, here we come. I'm missin' my homies. We tried to register for some stuff last week for fun, and left a little overwhelmed. How many kinds of bottles can they make? This is one situation where you have nothing you need, you have no idea what you're doing and the consumer world is trying to make you buy things like drying racks for bottles that you have no idea if you need or not. It's exhausting. I keep telling myself that people used to have babies in caves, so no matter what we get, it'll be better than that.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Let me know AS SOON as you find something out. :) You look adorable. I'm getting a little teary. Miss and love you.

Leah Billings said...

Hooray! I'm extra glad to hear that you guys will be here for the wedding. I've missed you the past few times you been in LR and can't wait to catch up and hear all about mini-Carpenter. :)

P.S. Your little baby bump is super cute!

Unknown said...

I second Leah on the cuteness of the baby belly! And yes, registering for baby stuff is exhausting. Be sure to pay close attention to the return policies--especially at Babies R Us.