Saturday, July 04, 2009

Cabin and Aquarium






Here are some pictures of our cabin and the Aquarium in Gatlinburg. Click here to see the swanky cabin. I would highly recommend this place. The view was beautiful, the accommodations were top notch, it's 10 miles from the craziness of Gatlinburg (ie. pancake house, airbrush place, fudge shop, mini golf, another pancake house, etc.) and it was pet friendly so we got to bring Rocky and Boomer. We've had a blast eating tenessee cookin', white water rafting, mini golfing and playing rummikub. Tomorrow we're headed to Baton Rouge, a little sad. It has been so great to spend time with our families. I'm headed back to Little Rock about July 22nd or 23rd and then to both family reunions before school starts. I had a dream/nightmare last night that school started, and none of my kids showed up. I had to move my classroom three time and Brad Pitt was the librarian. Interpret that...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How did you like driving through Pigeon Forge to get to Gatlinburg? I'm pretty sure Pigeon Forge is one of the circles of hell. We went to a wedding in Gatlinburg a couple of years ago, and Trevor's mom, sister, and I all missed the wedding because it took us SO LONG to get through Pigeon Forge. You're right, though, it's a beautiful part of the country. You've been so close to where Trevor was raised. Sadie and I are heading that way in about two weeks. It's too bad our times didn't overlap. Have a safe trip back to Baton Rouge!