Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Glorious Branson, Mo








David and I got back from Ireland safe and sound, hung with the Carpenter clan and headed straight to Siloam Springs, and then promptly to Silver Dollar City in Branson. It was amazingly awesome. We all got one of those old timey tin-type pictures made; the kids were adorable, and I got to ride all of the roller coasters with my dad. Also, my dad totally screamed "I loooooove thiiiiiis!" on Wildfire when it went upside down. It was pretty spectacular, until I got off of it the second time and wanted to throw up. It was wonderful to be with the whole family, and to visit a place that reminds me so much of my childhood. I haven't been there in probably 15 years. Here are some pictures!

P.S. We just got to the Smoky Mountains a few hours ago with David's folks. I know, quit hating on us for our ridiculous summer-vacation-amazingness.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Spann said...

The first and last pics completely made my day. LOVE YOU DEVORS AND CARPENTERS. You are all fabulous. ;)